Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ten on Tuesday (de-Layed) Sssssshhh

1. Smock: Probably my favorite word in the English language. I realized it after reading a Calvin and Hobbes one day.
2. Sappy-Sentimental: I am a very emotive person mostly, I love sentiment. I am so thankful for it when it comes my way too.

3. Sex: Without it, I wouldn't be here today.
4. Sanitary Wipes: Also called wet naps or moist towelettes. Yeah, I went there.
5. Sempra: A great place to work, for those who can cut it, they were very very good to me in many ways.

6. Seth: After Cain and Able, I'm sure he was a nice relief for Adam and Eve

7. Smoking: I am thankful for it, its a good alternative to, well, other things.

8. Seladin: It REALLY helps me get to sleep. When I remember to take it :)

9. Sombreros: Burrito and Horchata please!
10. SQL and SELECT statements. I love them, I am so thankful for this database code. It delights me.
For more Ten and tuesday

4 comments:

Michelle Coffman said...

Never realized that smock was such a fun word. Thanks to you, and Hobbes for setting me straight.

And eeeewwwww. You said moist! That's probably one of the spookiest words ever! :-)

Kristy B said...

Haha, I know sooo many people that HATE that word. (Which is kinda why I added it) However, I feel the very same way about the word Oxnard. I don't know why I HATE that word. I hate saying it, hearing it, everything.

Crayl said...

I had a room mate that HATED the word spleen. It would send her running from the room practically crying. Ahhh good times.

Kristy B said...

haha I can't imagine that word "Spleen" coming up in conversation much, so I guess that is a safe word to hate too.