Monday, August 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - H (Hope-ing to Catch Up by Next Tuesday!)

1. Hope – And Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
2. Heaven – Where the streets have no name. I look forward to Heaven…some days more anxiously then others!
3. Handel’s Messiah – Love it love it love it. It’s like the ultimate rejoicing, especially the Hallelujah chorus. It’s not really Christmas until it’s played and sung to.
4. Holidays – I love Holidays, anything the gets family together to hang out and play together
5. Harry Connick Jr – Such a dreamy voice. I’m so glad music like this still exists and didn’t die with Sinatra.
6. Hotels – I am so thankful for hotels. It’s like one of my favorite things to do, I don’t care if I’m staying in the same city I live in, it’s always a treat to get to stay in a hotel. Thank the Lord of simple pleasures like that.
7. Hair – I think hair is a fascinating invention…I mean who but God would think of it? And create all different kinds and textures for different purposes?? Brilliant!
8. Help – When I was little I loved to “help” the grownups as much as I could. I remember not really being much of a help but I still loved to do it. Now a days…I still do. Makes me feel good. I love it that God allows us to “help” even though he can get his will done without us just fine.
9. Harry Potter – Great books! So entertaining and helps to build and stretch the imagination J
10. Hugh Laurie – He is brilliant. From P.G. Woodehouse’s Bertie Wooster to Dr House. He is a great actor, very entertaining!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! I've missed your lists, Red. Love this one! :)