1. Independence –the opposite of being controlled by anything. Control by choice is very different.
2. Intergalactic – it’s the only way to travel!
3. Ice Cream – Oh boy oh boy I love love love Soy Ice cream!
4. Inspector – Gadget, Clouseau doesn’t matter I love mysteries. I love reading them and watching movies about them. Even the old 80’s one’s like Colombo, Murder She Wrote, and Hart to Hart.
5. Interesting – I use this word too much. Well, I used to use this word too much…now use the word “delightful” too much. I wonder if this work feels neglected? But I like this word. It’s handy.
6. Imagination – Where would we be without it? Let’s imagine… :)
7. Interdisciplinary – This is what I graduated with. I am very thankful for it because I don’t know that I would have bothered to graduate if I had to work much harder at something else. Sad to say but that’s probably true.
8. Inch-ah-lot-ah – I went to a Mothers and daughter camp with my Mom when I was about 9. They asked “What is your favorite meal that your Mom makes?” And this is what I wrote. I had no clue how to spell “enchilada”. I couldn’t figure it out of the life of me. So I’m thankful for my Mom’s patience with me in not laughing too hard when trying to read my writing.
9. Intercosticlavical – I’m truly not sure how to spell that. But it’s the type of bone that they talk about in Bringing Up Baby. I love that movie. I Really do think I could just watch old movies for the rest of my life if I needed to and be perfectly content. The wit, the glamour, the art. They are just up my alley.
10. “I love you” – The most amazing phrase ever. The only way that we can love is through the Love He has shown us. Praise God that He first Loved us.
2 comments:
#7 I didn't know you graduated wirh an Interdisciplinary degree! ME too!
#8 You are so cute!!!
#9 Me too... I could totally just live with old movies for the rest of my life!
The wit, the glamour, the art...YES!
Post a Comment