Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

GREEN OR IRISH!

1. Green: I have 3 green sweaters and 1 green jacket. I love them all, they all are so comfortable, can be layers, are easy on the eyes, and make me feel like I'm constantly being hugged.
2. Irish: Potatoes. Yum.
3. Irish: St. Patricks Day. It's seems to be the least controvercial of all holidays.
4. Green: Trees. I love trees. The sight, sound, feel, smell, everything. They are poetry.
5. Green: Avocados. So delicious with salt and a spoon.
6. Irish: "Lassie": I love the words Laddy or Lassie. Use the word "lassie" when addressing me and you wil lhave my undivided (and amused) attention.
7. Irish: I loved the book "How the Irish Saved Civilization". Excellent book, I've actually read it twice.
8. Irish: I'm a big fan Colin Farrell too.
9. Green: I'm quite thankful for my favorite hat, aka, my I-woke-up-too-late-to-do-my-hair or its-a-just-plain-bad-hair-day hat.
10. Irish: I'm thankful for the smell of Irish Spring, it will always remind me of my Dad.

1 comment:

Emma Anne said...

Ah, Lassie, I'm so glad you posted again! It's been too long. Yea, no smoking means all kinds of minutes you can put to doing your blog! (or something) :)