Monday, September 22, 2008

INFP - The Idealist

Top Fav statements out of the results of a personality test I just took:

1. When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.
*Yes, my room is a mess...But you should see my SPREADSHEET!

2. INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it.
*So what if he is guilty...he's CRYING!

3. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.
*And I hate that your socks always smell...er not always, well maybe it's not your socks...actually nothing smells...but I Hate it!

4. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.
*No I don't have money to pay the bills, but look I just gave my last $20 to plant a tree in Bolivia!

7 comments:

Crayl said...

That is so seriously YOU!
I need to take this personality test too. Where might I find it? Was it on line?

Kristy B said...

Yeah somehow Beth sent it to me on facebook! I'll try to get her to send it to you, or figure out how to sent it.

Crayl said...

Found one, I am INFJ. I will post about it later this week.:)

Crayl said...

Okay... I tested on another site, and came up with ESTJ, weird.

Crayl said...

Look at all the comments from ME! I find this other one inaccurate. I am going to take another one at another site, just for fun and comparison.

Kristy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy B said...

Haha! I love it! Yeah try the best two out of three, or maybe it depends on your mood?