Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Oooooh

1. Opie - I am a big fan of the Andy Griffith show.

2. Onomatopoeia - WHAM! BANG! OINK! SNARF!

3. Octagon - as in The Octagon - see previous post regarding the UFC.

4. Orange - in addition to being my favorite color, its is also delicious in many forms, juice, chewy fruit snacks covered in sugar, fresh from the tree, and thank you for the orange chicken at Panda Express.

5. Opportunity - I am thankful for new opportunities, fresh starts and missed opportunities that I am thankful I missed.

6. Open - vulnerability is a beautiful thing...terrifying, but in a safe place, it really is beautiful.

7. Oncology - These people spend their lives working to help people with an, as yet, incurable disease. Don't know if I'd want that job, that seems hopeless, if given the opportunity.

8. Odd - I enjoy odd things, people, situations.

9. Orion - Ahh the stars at night.

10. Omega - He IS the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

3 comments:

Michelle Coffman said...

I LOVE the Andy Griffith Show!!!!

Kristy B said...

Wow, UFC AND Andy Griffith!!? Two for two!!

Crayl said...

This list is fabulous. You always think of such great, or off the beaten track things. I love opportunity...it's so optimistic.