Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm adding a blog.

Never in my life have I been so keen (yes I say KEEN) on writing. I looked at the last Ten on Tuesday and was fairly aghast at the length of a simple top ten list. So I'm starting an additional blog. I think then, maybe I won't feel so bad about all of the words in my head that are dying to get out. The difference about the next blog is that it will be other peoples words.
I have a great fondness for quotes. Whether they are quotes of politicians, authors, or a favorite character in a movie, if its clever, moving, or downright silly...they delight me. However I have a tremendous problem with remembering the quote exactly, or even who said it, so when I attempt to recall one I usually end up saying something like, "Well you know what they once said about that? You know...something something rolls on the moss. Or something?" So this will help me have a place to collect the quotes, take the time to try to find who said them, and hopefully learn some new ones.
Anyone is welcome to add a quote, or suggest names or ideas where good quotes can be found. I'd like to say that there will be a quote a day, but I cannot, some days I'll probably want to post one hourly, so we'll see.
http://www.theyoncesaid.blogspot.com/

No comments: