Sunday, August 24, 2008

Emmmmm ehhhmmmmm -Ten on Tuesday...On Sunday

10 things I'm thankful for in no particular order.
1. Men - I've gone back and forth about my feelings towards and thankfulness for Men in general. And I've decided that I'm very thankful for them.
2. Military - Much the same with "Men" this organization has been on both sides of my sh*t-list. But you know, I am very thankful of the safety they give this nation and the job they are doing that not a lot of people could do. Thank you one and all.
3. Marlboro - I'll just leave it at that
4. Mom - Seriously I couldn't make it without her.
5. Molases - cookies specifically. I went on a mission trip to africa and the missionaries house I stayed in had homemade molases cookies. You wouldn't think that they would be one's "taste of africa" but it was for me.
6. Moles - I have moles on my face and I have never not ever not even once been thankful for them. Until recently. They, for me, remind me of being uniquly created by the Great Creater of all. Who knows better then I what color eyes I should have, where my freckles should go and whether or not I should have moles on my face. Thank you God for knowing the great and little things.
7. Musketeers (the three) - All for One and All for Love!
8. Macadamia (nuts) - to quote someone that put it better then I "very pleasurable calories". You can buy them in bulk at Henrys. Yummmm
9. Matthew - (the book of) we're going through a study of the beattitudes (Matthew 5,6,7) at church. Man I used to hate reading through those, I couldn't...well can't...live up. Don't know where I got the idea that I was supposed to try but it had somehow seeped in. Well studying it again has been refreshing. They are my recommended reading for the week.
10. Music - I Love music. It expresses something when mere words do not suffice. It can bring about or enhance a mood. It puts emphasis on words when speech might fall flat. Yay Music!

2 comments:

Michelle Coffman said...

Excellent list. :-)

Ask your sister about the time that she and I saw The Three Musketeers in the theatre.... he he he

Kristy B said...

Ohhh I will!