Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday (de-Layed) Like totally "L"

1. Laundry - I just came upstairs from doing a load. Oh how I dread it and put it off until I absolutely need to, but once I get started I always think, "Why didn't I do this sooner?". Clean sheets, clean jeans, shirts that even feel different when I wear them cause they are clean clean clean...ahhhh. Thank you washing machine

2. "Like" - I say it when I'm nervous, when I can't think of a word, or when I'm trying to describe something. Yeah its not superb grammar or eloquent, but it's what I do :)

3. Level - I am so thankful for level headed people. and Things that are level and not crooked. I'm not obsessive about it, but it is a lot nicer and satisfying.

4. Lucy "the goose" Zabrosky. She can make me laugh so quickly. Such a wonderful dynamic personality. I am so thankful she is in my life.

5. Light - As in "let there be". Can't imagine life without it.

6. Life - After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." (Jn 17:1-3) The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. (Jn 10:10-11)

7. Lederhosen - They have provided one of my favorite stories...

8. Lentil - I like lentil soup a lot. It is the perfect dish on a cold night.


9. Love - "All you need is..." But the verse that has meant a lot to me recently is "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." (2Tim 1:7) There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us (!!!!) (1Jn 4:18-19)


10. Lists - They makes sense of the world. They are wonderful wonderful things. I Like Lists a Lot.

1 comment:

Thany said...

#7....yep. It IS a totally awesome story.