Missy Shell has inspired me with her idea of Flashback Fridays. I however am going out of town for a while so I'm putting mine up early.Behold! The 80's.
It was 1989 and a Pioneer Girls event where we were to dress like the epitome of the "80's". I am the one with either crimped or permed hair on the left. My best friend Sarah and I got matching outfits for this event and to be honest...I thought we looked pretty ROCKIN'. I mean how can you resist the sunglasses that match the outfit. I don't remember much of that night except a LOT of giggling and too much candy. Ahh the 80's.
3 comments:
How fun! I look forward to seeing your pictures!
I have to figure out what I'm going to post tomorrow...it has occurred to me that most pictures of me from my childhood are still at my mom and dad's house!
ah ha! Another of the benefits of moving back home. Constant access to childhood pics!
Rock that side ponytail!! I shall be channeling my inner 13 year old soon.. I'm going to the New Kids On The Block concert in November heheh YAY 80's!! :) :)
Post a Comment