Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UFC

Get a load of this, no seriously its really cool

2 comments:

Michelle Coffman said...

Dude, UFC is awesome!!!

My brother-in-law got us hooked on it a couple of years ago when we were in Denver. We've since pay-per-viewed it a time or two when he was here to watch it with us, and now we get a phone call, sometimes from Chuck Liddell himself, reminding us of upcoming events. Way fun!

*Sorry if the use of "Dude" bothers you. It seemed like the appropriate salutation, given the subject matter. :-)

Kristy B said...

No way!! That is awesome!! I'm so glad you share the amusement!!

I am still a firm "Dude" speaker. Especially DURING the fights :) Tim has gotten me into it and I confess I am hooked. Last night I watched a couple of old Matt Hughes fights and, man, they were incredible!! Mom today asked me why I liked it so much, it was tough to explain but theres something about the athleticism and fast pace and really its just plain cool!! WE are pay-per-view-ing the fight on the 6th. I'm very excited! Do you have a favorite?