Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What if #1

What if the government required every one to move to a certain part of the country depending on the car they drove. Like instead of Texas it would be the State of FORD. Then there would be different counties based on the different models, cities based on the color, streets based on the years, and as older ones became obsolete they would combine them (i.e. 1970-1979 street). How tidy that would be! The state of Ford, county of F250, Green city, 1970-1979 street. Or if it was multi-colored then it would be multicolored city. And if there were different parts on the car then there would be a district for that to. So if you traveled to a different state, you would have to drive your car to the border, leave it there, then rent a different car depending on what state you are traveling to. All of the mass transit in the city would be built by that particular car company. And people without cars were like the ambassadors to different areas.

3 comments:

Thany said...

I enjoy a blog where, posted in a 2 hour period, I can enjoy entries both deep thinking and utterly ridiculous.

Michelle Coffman said...

I love your mind.

Kristy B said...

I'm so glad! :)