So often when I hear about something that seems hopeless I want to turn my head and look a different direction. I don't want to have to feel the sadness, grief, or almost despair in my heart, I want to turn it off. But so many people recently have seen me cry, in the midst of my despair and instead of turning away, they looked me in the eyes. They sat with me and everytime I tried to look at them and what they could do for me, or look at myself and what I've done, they would redirect my eyes to God and what he DID for me. Now I am challenged to do something similar for others.
These little girls lost their mother last week. They are close to my dear friend up in Washington. It is a DEVISTATING situation. Can you please pray with me for each one of these girls by name?

No comments:
Post a Comment