
I just had a bike ride dream. Not a dream I was riding a bike, No. But while I was riding, I had a dream. Was I asleep? No. I guess it typically would be called a "Daydream" but calling it that would seem to bring up the connotation that this is something that I wish for or would want to happen. Which is not necessarily true. It follows more a long the lines of an actual dream where afterwards when you wake up you think...Huh!?
This part is true - I saw a girl and a dog nose to nose in a park. It was idyllic. The sun giving long shadows to the trees. I had my brown sunglasses on so everything had a golden hue...it was beautiful.
Here is where the dream starts - Something startles the dog and it bites the girl in the face. Oh no! I scream and throw down my bike (sorry Tim, its actually his bike) and go running over to the girl. "Someone call 911!" I try to find something for her face to stop the bleeding and as she takes her hands off her face I see the cut, that is already starting to heal. I'm astonished! "Where are you from?" I ask. She says, "I'm not from around here." End of dream.
Prognoses: To much X-men and Smallville for me.
1 comment:
Keep on the brown sunglasses and get that glow on-I love reading your blog again-sigh!!
Post a Comment