Without predetermined order or emphasis.
1. Kit Kat - Gimme a break! Especially the King size Kit Kat, brilliant.
2. Kermit the Frog - I'm a sucker for Green
3. Killer Instincts - I was born without that gene, or at least worked too hard to ignore them, I am thankful for them in others though, they've helped me on many occation.
4. Kite Flying - and all it involves
5. Kindness - It's His Kindness that leads to repentance Romans 2:4
6. Knights - without them, who would save the fair maidens?
7. Kincaid - say what you want about his style and over exposure, he's got some fine paintings
8. KIT - I loved coming home from school and watching Knight Rider reruns. And of course my favorite part wasn't the guy in tight pants...what was his name again? My favorite part was of course the talking car. Beth and Mom and I would watch that and Remington Steele. Good television programming right there.
9. Keillor, Garrison - A Prarie Home Companion, Where the women are strong, the men are good looking and the children are above average.
10. Knock-knock jokes - the Nate and Lucy variety
2 comments:
You know, my enjoyment of Kit Kat bars was just recently rekindled. I always forget just how much I like them...
Remington Steele? Excellent. If John would have been a girl, his name would have been Laura. We had it narrowed down to Laura or Rachel and we couldn't decide. While I was in labor I watched a R.S. episode, so when we got to the hospital and Andy asked which name it was going to be, I picked Laura. He'd have been named after Laura Holt!
Good list!
I love a good Kit Kat bar myself as well.
Post a Comment