Monday, August 25, 2008

Goodbye Betty...Hello Maybelle

Well this week I said Goodbye to a truck. A huge haulin' big ole truck and am saying hello to a dainty, pretty little thing I like to call...Maybelle.
Its a Fuji Absolute 3.0. I know very very little about it except that its really nice to ride and the color is called Night Burgundy. I'm painting a water bottle holder tonight with some nice nail polish to match, Maybelle insists on coordinating. And she's a hybrid bike, you know fuel efficient...haha (I think I'm funny). I guess a hybrid bike is actually when they can be used as a road bike or a mountain bike. I'll mostly be using her on the road though, cause I understand that mountain biking without suspension can be relatively painful. But we'll see. Needless to say, as you might be able to tell by the location in the picture (yes the bike is currently in the living room!), I am VERY excited.

No comments: