Home Before Dark

For someone that doesn't like to talk a lot, I talk a lot to my friends and family. They may be getting tired of hearing, "You know I've been thinking. . ." So here is the overflow of my thoughts that I want to get "out there".

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Forgiven and Remembered

http://97secondswithgod.blogspot.com/2008/08/genesis-50-forgotten.html
Posted by Kristy B at 10:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Snow Comes Up
    Childhood Gifts - I had the day off today and I decided to spend it Christmas shopping. I really want to have everything purchased, wrapped, and under the tree by the time ...
    10 years ago
  • Falling Out of the Wardrobe
    It's Your Turn - I have been part of a book club for a little over 3 years now. The first time we met, Charlotte was 10 days old and she tagged right along much to the deli...
    10 years ago
  • Beyond Black & White
    Highly Creative? THAT'S ME! - LINK! Highly creative people in your life? READ THIS Although this list isn't 100% accurate for me personally, between my husband and I, and then throw in ...
    11 years ago
  • Stuff Christians Like
    The Garth Brooks Dilemma. - I won’t ever win a humility contest. I don’t know if they have those, giving someone an award for being humble, probably defeats the purpose of humility....
    11 years ago
  • The Mac Pack
    The 16 month old super talking wonder. - Is it just me, or does this girl talk a lot for 16 months old? Like, a lot!?
    13 years ago
  • Incorrigible Optimist
    The Venue - I always knew I wanted to get married in San Diego – even though I’ve spent my entire adult life in Virginia and D.C. San Diego has been and always will be...
    14 years ago
  • Danny, Tonita... and Isabella ♥
    New Baby - We are proud to announce that on October 15, 2010 at 11:22pm Ezekiel Daniel Aceves was born into our family! He was 8lbs 11oz and 21 3/4in. long Isabella l...
    15 years ago
  • Homespun Moments
    -
  • Mazes of contemplation
    -
  • Personal Record
    -

About Me

My photo
Kristy B
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  November (5)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (29)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (42)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • I'm adding a blog.
      • Things I love...
      • Flashback Friday - early
      • UFC
      • Ten on Tuesday! Nih! Nih!
      • Goodbye Betty...Hello Maybelle
      • Top Five Reasons God Hasn't Given Me Children
      • A FORD Tough Goodbye
      • Emmmmm ehhhmmmmm -Ten on Tuesday...On Sunday
      • Sooo True!
      • What if #2
      • What if #1
      • Faith
      • Ten on Tuesday (de-Layed) Like totally "L"
      • Psalm 130 - again
      • By Name
      • Ten on Tuesday - K? K! -late again :)
      • Forgiven and Remembered
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  April (1)

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.