Isaiah 40:30-31 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
How much work does hoping take? Can you say to anyone, "I'm sorry, I can't help, I'm really overwhelmed with hoping right now."
If I choose to stand and wait in the hope of the Lord, I won't need to run, He'll help me soar.
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:14
2. Ampersands - I am so thankful that my life hasn't had a period on the end of it. When one part of my life has ended (for good or bad reasons) God has always provided something else.
3. Anaconda - The first scary movie I ever saw! I thought I was so brave watching those huge snakes swallow those people whole!
4. Archie - I used to love those comics growing up. We had the old ones that had amazing Christian application and an article on how to become a Christian in the back of them.
5. Apparently - I use this word way to much, but it make me feel smart so I am quite thankful for it.
6. Ankles - I mean really, without them, we would have to hobble!!
7. Actions - Have you ever seen the movie or play "My Fair Lady"? Well there is a song in it that I love, it called Show Me. And I completely agree with it, on several levels. I'd much prefer people not say anything if they aren't going to follow through, myself included.
So I am very thankful when I do see peoples actions follow up their words.
8. Anthropologie - It just such a beautiful place to wander, not buy, just wander.9. Ambiguous Cloud People - Their music is amazing, it just really speaks to me. OK not really. They don't really exist. But the dream of them exist. It's the band that I would be in, if I had the talent to start a band and/or write music.
10. Amazement - I am continually amazed by God, nature, people, pretty much all of the nouns. And out of all of the feelings, this is one of the best.
2 comments:
WOW! #1, 4, & 7 - SO great! Love both A.C.'s thought-provoking and hilarious posts. Archie comic books were right up there with Calvin & Hobbes - good memories! And Actions - I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan & adore My Fair Lady - "don't talk of June, don't talk of fall...don't talk at all - SHOW ME!" Oh, and I totally agree about Anthropologie - it's like an art museum in there -such a fun place to wander. Gosh, you are AMAZING at these Ten on Tuesday lists! That was very entertaining to read:)
Ambiguous Cloud People. Nice.
Post a Comment