For someone that doesn't like to talk a lot, I talk a lot to my friends and family. They may be getting tired of hearing, "You know I've been thinking. . ." So here is the overflow of my thoughts that I want to get "out there".
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Growing
God doesn't expect us to have everything figured out, all he wants is for us to daily grab his hand and say "Daddy? I have a question."
Absolutely! I'm so encouraged by hearing your thoughts and seeing the spiritual growth in your life. God is at work in you and I can't even tell you what a joy it is to see that. I know so many people feel the same way. You have such a beautiful heart. Keep writing:)
1 comment:
Absolutely! I'm so encouraged by hearing your thoughts and seeing the spiritual growth in your life. God is at work in you and I can't even tell you what a joy it is to see that. I know so many people feel the same way. You have such a beautiful heart. Keep writing:)
Post a Comment