things all at once? At times I simply exhaust myself...This morning so far I have laughed, cried, sobbed, and sighed with contentment...I have felt joy, pain, disappointment, and sadness.
I see so much of myself in Nate and Lucy sometimes. They can go through the entire spectrum of emotions in only a few moments. I, in all of my years of growth and maturity, do the same at times.
Lord,
Thank you for being the stability in my life. That even when my emotions feel out of control I do not need to fear. You have everything in your hands. May I always submit and surrender all I am, do, say, and feel, to you.
2 comments:
Oh, Red, I'm sorry you had such an emotional roller coaster of a morning. But I'm proud of the way you can feel all of that and still end with surrendering your feelings at His feet. Spiritually, you're growing like a weed, lady! I'm so drawn to your ability to be so vulnerable - *sigh* - it is beautiful.
Wow! Sounds like my evening tonight. Doggone emotions! I just keep telling myself the more I cry, the less I will sweat, so let the tears flow. (It's my secret mission to completely eliminate my body sweat by the year 2011.) Go, tears, go! :)
Post a Comment