Thursday, July 17, 2008

ps 130

Out of the depths I have cried to Thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice! Let Thine ears be attentive To the voice of my supplications. If Thou, Lord, shouldst mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with Thee, That Thou mayest be feared. I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, and in His word I do hope. My soul waits for the Lord More then the watchmen for the morning. O Isreal, hope in the Lord; For with the Lord there is lovingkindness, And with Him is abundant redemption. And he will redeem Isreal From all his iniquities.

Out of the deepest part of myself, out of the darkness in the world and in my heart I scream out to you, God. Please hear me! Listen to what I am asking. If you make a list of all of the shit I have done in my life that I know about and include the other stuff I don't know or realize yet and hold it all against me, I couldn't survive. But you provide grace, it is SO big and AMAZING. I give all of my plans for the future to you, from the deepest part of me, your promises are for now and tomorrow. There is nothing else for me to do, no where else for me to go, you are the only answer for all of my needs. And for all of everyones needs.

1 comment:

Crayl said...

I am delighted that you are writing again.